In the daily production of medium frequency electric furnace, the surface of magnetic induction coil will appear insulation coating falling and carbonization, and even turn to turn short circuit fault and ignition. According to the site investigation, there are the following reasons:
1. The refractory and thermal insulation materials in the induction heating furnace become soft, the calorific value of the radiation source to the coil increases, and the working temperature of the coil rises. The general insulation coating has no heat resistance characteristics, so it is easy to be carbonized.
2. When the induction heating furnace is tapping, the high temperature liquid splashes on the induction heating furnace coil, and the insulating coating on the coil surface is immediately damaged.
3. The molten metal material liquid seeps from the refractory insulation material, directly contacts the coil surface, and immediately destroys the insulation layer on the coil surface. If the insulating coating has no heat resistance, the metal material liquid will immediately burn through the coil. The insulating coating should have very good heat resistance. The widely used nano ceramic architectural coating can reasonably maintain the safety of the coil at high temperature.
4. The natural environment where the magnetic induction coil is located has strong corrosion, and the general insulation coating can not reasonably resist corrosion, which is easy to mildew and lose the insulation ability.
5. The metal material dust in the processing plant is serious. The dust adheres to the surface of the coil to produce electric conductor, and the surface of the coil loses its insulation ability, resulting in serious coil short circuit fault and ignition condition.
6. The part of the magnetic induction coil has water leakage of cooling circulating water, which leads to the coil ignition when the coil surface has no insulation ability.